Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tea Party

I'm a huge advocate for the Tea Party movement. I've not participated in any events but I know several people who have and I can attest to the fact that they are normal Americans like me who are unhappy about the direction of this country and unsupported by any political group. As far as I'm concerned, it's just one more example of the bias of the mainstream media that so much has been made of nutcake fringe people in this group as if the same kind of people aren't evident within every other protest group as well. The basic good nature of the Tea Party protesters is very evident just by comparing the capitol landscape after a protest. I know this is really old news but check out the trash after the Obama inauguration compared to the trash found after the 9-12 Protest.
Just like with any group, other supporters may say or believe things I don't agree with but I do agree with the need for smaller government and letting people keep their own money. It makes me sick to see how as unemployment has skyrocketed, government employment has done the same along with government salaries. I've found a cool logo designed by a local design company (which I find very cool) so I've added it to my sidebar. I'm proud to claim the Tea Party movement as something I support.

No comments:

Post a Comment