Monday, January 19, 2009

To be a dork or not to be a dork: THE RESPONSE



I must defend my honor! Over on Banter Basement Robin has decided to take on the ugliness of comfort shoes as an issue. She proudly claims that crocs are too ugly to wear and then goes out and spends $7 bucks on a pair of fake crocs too ugly to be believed! She's claims victory in that her shoes were at least cheap. Give me a break! This is merely a winter issue for Robin. She wears Birkinstock shoes all summer long. And I must tell you in a faceoff between crocs and birkis, the crocs win hands down!
Just off the top of my head I can give you these reasons:

- Cute, fun colors

- Washable

- No sole discoloration

- Ability to add neat decorations suited to your personality

- Cheaper than Birkis!

I rest my case.

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me the shot of birki's and socks is NOT Robin! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was NOT Robin. I don't know where she got that picture from...:O)

    ReplyDelete